LKPM7 Learning Keypad Module
The learning keypad controls both the primary functions of Systemline and can store learnt/programed IR codes to control connected source equipment. The six main source input key caps are customisable to match the specified source.
- Seven source selection keys with LED status indication.
- Volume up/down keys with 11 segment volume display
- Mute +Status (standby LED flashes)
- Navigation + enter
- Skip forward/skip back
- Direct learning capability
- USB connection for uploading codes from a PC and to create a back-up file.
- Integral IR receiver (Can be switched off)
- Option for audio feedback on button press
- Dimensions (mm): Module 100 x 50 (or 90 x 45 for bticino) x <35
- Euro Data compliant (will fit MK etc)
- Requires standard double gang UK back box 47mm deep
- Fascia sold separately